11.05.2008

Party time!

Hooray for Halloween! The party went well, lots of kids running around, no rain, and lots of leftovers. What more could you ask for? I was so worried about rain and cold weather, however, the forecast was dead wrong, and the weather was great. We did halloween in the usual 72nd street fashion. Fire pit and cooler of beer on the front lawn, and lots of good company. The kids looked great in their costumes. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have hoped, I think I was trying to do too many things in a short span of time (imagine that). I think all the kids had fun trick or treating, and of course the dumping of candy all over the floor afterwards. Somehow there was blue frosting on a few of the doorknobs in the house, no idea of how that happened. Everyone left by 9 ish and Jeff, my Dad and I sat out by the fire pit for a while. It felt good to relax! I still have to upload my pictures so I will post them soon. If anyone has any good pictures, e-mail them to me and I can put them on!
Thanks for all the adorable gifts for Winn. He and Maddy are still learning the concept of sharing, which is no easy task, for a 2 1/2 yr old, or a one year old boy. Maddy better watch out, Winn is getting bigger...no taking things away from him anymore!!!

No comments: