11.18.2008

Bye Fall!!

I found some pictures that I took of the kids a few weeks ago. Before we had to wear hats, mittens, and winter coats EVERY time we go outside. Fall went way too fast, and I guess winter is here. I consider it winter when I have to wear my hat, miTTens, and scarf. However, I am a sally, and I do get cold ofter. I wanted to have these cute pictures of the kids in a big leaf pile. This was all in my head of course, because there was no cooperation on the kids part. Maddy was telling me to stop taking pictures, and Winston wanted nothing to do with the leaves but eat them. Maybe in a few years we'll try again...



2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oooh! What photo program have you been playing with?

Jenny said...

Just picassa 2! I would like to get something new, but its free and it works good!