11.12.2008

Winn's 1st B-day!!

Our little Winston is now 1 years old. That sounds absolutely crazy to me. I was thinking that a year prior to this, labor was starting. Yikes! We had a small family birthday party on the 19th of October. Winn was cutting some teeth at this time (isn't it always something??), but he was so good and seemed to have lots of fun. I think he was most excited by the 6 dollars worth of balloons that I bought earlier in the day. He walked around all day with those things. It is now 2 weeks later and they are still in our house! G and G made the cutest cake for Winn, it was a baseball cake, appropriate for this family I suppose.



We also had a special Halloween/we forgot to sign happy birthday and open presents party for Winston...We had so much fun, here are some of the pictures from Halloween!!

No comments: