11.21.2008

Madagascar 2 here we come!

Tracy and I and the big kids (that would be Maddy and Cooper if you were wondering:)) are going to the movies this weekend. Are we crazy...yes...will it be nuts...yes...will it be worth it...of course! Adam will be hunting this weekend so we're looking to do something with the kiddos. I have never taken Maddy to a movie before, who knows what will happen. Now if we were seeing Cinderella, or Little Mermaid, I KNOW she would sit there. But this is a new one for Maddy. All she can talk about is Madagascar, and the fact that she will have popcorn and m & m's (?????). Apparently I have to bribe her. I will proceed to do what my parents did when we went to see a movie when we were kids. Sneak in popcorn and snacks and juice boxes...hopefully the movie police will not read this. Jeff will be watching Winston, it will be nice for both of us to have some one on one time with each of them! That really doesn't happen very often.
Tomorrow we have a Marquette game so the kids will have fun with G & G. It's off the Rudy's for some Mexican and Margaritas cha cha cha.

No comments: