10.22.2008

Halloween party

I am very excited to be hosting our first Halloween party/Winn's first b-day party this saturday. As most of you know, Jeff and I are extremely into Halloween, costumes, parties, decorating, the whole shebang. I was hoping to go all Martha Stewart on everyone and make all these fancy appetizers and desserts...and then I woke up from my dream of apparently having no kids. Who in their messed up world, has the time to do all that. I still am hoping to have a Halloween theme with the food and desserts, but we will see how that goes. I am trying to plan some fun games for the kids. However, what I am really hoping for is that the rain gods will be nice to us and at least not rain during trick or treat time. We will see.
I am excited to start a little halloween tradition and hoping that it will grow in the coming years.
I can't wait to see all the cute kiddos costumes!

No comments: