12.03.2008

The start of snow!

I think that when I started this blog, it was in the midst of winter. Well, it is here again! Except for Jeff (and countless others I am sure), I love winter! I love the snow, and wearing my hat and miTTens, and catching snowflakes on my tongue (kidding). But seriously, I really love the snow! The kids and I played outside today for a while. It lasted long enough for me to shovel the driveway, just about the time Winn decided he didn't want to wear his miTTens anymore, and took a header into the newly piled snow bank. That was pretty much the end of playtime. Maddy insisted on hot cocoa, yet was not happy until she let it sit long enough to get cold and...ending up cold cocoa. Go figure...
All in all, it was fun, and Jeff got a break from shoveling today, lucky!!

No comments: