8.16.2008

Technologically incompetent, I didn't think I was, but apparently I am...

I have been going crazy with this blog. I have been trying to change the template/format to get something more exciting! If anyone of my fellow bloggers out there have tried to upload new templates, let me tell you, it is a pain in the you know what. Somehow, I reverted my blog to the "old" blogger style and cannot return to the new one. That is what I get for trying to be technical! And, I think I now have viruses on my computer. I will blame it on Blogger...just kidding! So, please bear with me as I attempt to get a new style. This current one is stuck in there, I don't really care for it too much, but it will have to suffice until I can figure out what the h e double hockey sticks is going on. Enough said.....

No comments: