8.06.2008

A Day at the Fair

Saturday we spent the morning at the fair. Maddy had a good time, she loved all the animals, but kept looking for the rides. She must think that every "festival" will have rides. Little did she know, that we skipped over the Midway section of the fair, and focused more on the animals and food part. She did get to pet one of the cows, and she was quite excited. We went to the fair straight from breakfast, so we weren't particularly hungry, but how can anyone pass up the ice cream sundae booth, or the milk booth, or the baked potatoes, or the..... Maddy and I split a strawberry sundae, I stole most of it (shame on me). Jeff and I both took a turn taking Maddy down the "giant" slide, she could have went down all day, but that was enough for Jeff and I! I was hoping to make it down to the fair with the adults, but that is not to be this year! At least we got to go, and Maddy and Winn enjoyed themselves, I think.


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: