8.16.2008

Hooray for blogger

So, I am not as technologically incompetent as previously posted. I figured it out with the help of some "help groups." I finally have my template that I like, and I can customize if and when I'd like to! Yippy skippy! Now I just have to figure out how to stretch out my picture a bit.
I am sitting here watching the Packer preseason game AND the Brewer game and both are quite disappointing. Jeff is finishing his second to last night away at golf! This has really been a LONG weekend! I am glad that Jeff is usually around more often. I feel for the wives who have husbands that travel A LOT. It seems that the kids are testing me a bit more when I have them for extended periods of time by myself. I always feel silly for saying that, its not like I can't handle it, but its always so much easier (and calmer) when there is reinforcement. Jeff goes on this golf outing each August, this year from thursday night until sunday night. He reminds me that before we got married, he mentioned to me that he will always go on this golf outing. I don't care that he goes to this at all, I am just saying that its hard with the kiddos. Time for me to start planning the girls weekend. Just kidding, no I am not. We talked tonight, and he said its going well, I am glad that they had nice weather for it at least! I am looking forward to normalcy again!! Whatever that is...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I thought you were trying something funky with all those changes! Hooray for you, figuring it out!
Winn is so cute going down that slide.
Glad you survived your weekend.