8.23.2008

Bay Beach

Friday morning, the kids and I headed up the Green Bay for a visit to Bay Beach. with Terri and Ben and the kids. If you're not familiar with Bay Beach, it is a park in Green Bay, that has lots of rides for kids for about 25 cents a piece. It is great! I bought $10 in tickets, and ended up giving some to the Nysse's. Oh, I forgot about the $2 pony ride for Mads. We packed a lunch, so I pretty much paid for gas and a few dollars worth in rides. It was a lot of fun! Maddy had fun with Will and Addy, while Winn pretty much held his own in the stroller. He did go on the carousel a few times, he thought that was pretty fun. Maddy's favorite was the motor boats, probably because she could reach the water from the boat. They both slept on the way home, hooray! It was a fun Friday! Now we'll be getting ready for the busy weekend of golf and weddings!! I will post some pics when I get them!!

No comments: