5.16.2008

New camera











I just purchased my new digital camera. My old one, which was very capable of taking decent pictures, was just getting to be that...old. I got it 5 yrs ago from Jeff, and it has been a great camera, but it was too big to fit in my purse. And the the LCD on the back of my Nikon was 1 inch. I did too much research (I learned that from my friend Jenny ha ha), and finally purchased a Canon SD870. I absolutely love it. I can fit it in my purse or pocket and its soooo much faster than the old Nikon. Anyways, enough boredom about my camera.

We have a busy weekend planned. Tomorrow is a poker tournament at a fellow CCPL players home. We start at 1:00 in the afternoon, and play until a winner is declared. This could be very late, or very early. I hope the first. It's a pretty fun tourney, about 50+ people will be playing. A lot of the group is people that went to TM, so it's always fun to catch up.

My neighbor Kelcey and I started running last night. I have slowly been getting back into running, but it is just that...slow. I am up to 25 minutes now. When I run by myself, I will usually stop when I feel like it. When you run with someone, it's a little harder to stop. You can usually push yourself a little more and suck it up. So we both made the entire time. 25 min is not that long, but its a start!! It was nice to get to know our new neighbors. They are really nice, and they just had a baby girl 2 months after Winn was born. It will be fun to get together this summer!

Sunday, the kids and myself will be driving up to the Rapids to see cousin Liesl's recital. I am very excited to see it, she will be wonderful I am sure. We'll spend the night and then head back on Monday.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Well worth the research! I have a couple model years under yours and love it! So easy to take anywhere. Be sure to play with the settings, you can actually take some great pics with that little camera.