5.21.2008

Dance, dance, dance









Last Sunday, the kids and I headed up to Wisconsin Rapids for Liesl's dance recital. Jeff was golfing on Sunday, we went up by ourselves for the day and then the plan was to come home on Monday. The way up went pretty well, Maddy and Winston slept most of the way (3hrs) which was nice! Liesls dance recital was great. She was in 3 numbers, and all were in the second half. She did so well! I was so glad that Liesl asked me to go. I think maybe next year Maddy might be able to sit through. She was so excited to see Liesl in her cute dance outfits. She had 3 of them! I can just see Maddy now, dancing away. She continues to say that she wants to dance too. We will see, maybe when she turns 3 she can start. I can't believe she will be 3 this year, yikes!
We had a nice day up there, Maddy and Winn were happy to spend time with their cousins and of course Aunt Mimi and Uncle Scott. We headed for home Monday afternoon, with Nana as well. It was nice to drive home with someone else in the car. It makes the time go by much faster! Kids were good on the way home as well. I know it will get harder to travel when the kids get older, but were getting some good practice...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Aunt Jenny for posting that up!
That was nice of you!! You take the
cutest pictures!