6.02.2008

Another beautiful day

Once again, we hit another gorgeous June day. I am ignoring the remainder of the weather for the rest of the week. I will not allow for rain and thunderstorms all week...as if I could actually make that happen. I will settle for the nice weekends. We got a lot of outdoor work done on Sunday. We started the day off with John's for breakfast, which in my opinion is the best around. It amazes me that Maddy knows where we are for breakfast, and what she can have. For example, John's is blueberry pancakes, Hienemann's is clowncakes, etc. She now has a taste for eggs, and anything else she can get her hands on. Winn is eating as good as his sister. It took a while to get him used to the whole food thing, but he sure has figured it out. We started to give him CHeerios and he just loves it! He must feel like he is a big boy sitting at the table eating his O's!! Winn has figured out the crawling...watch out big sister! He is everywhere now, I have to be very careful of Maddy's little toys now that he can get to anything he wants.
We spent the afternoon outside fixing up the yard, adding more mulch, weeding, and all that other fun stuff. It looks one hundred times better already and we still have a few more things to touch up. Next step is fixing up the garage. It has some small holes in the bottom, and looks horrible. We may be having my Dad come and do the siding for the garage. We've been here for 5 yrs now and are in sore need of the garage repairs.
Anyways, the weekend was great! See you all soon...

No comments: