4.21.2008

Yardwork time again!!




 
This entire weekend was perfect!! Once again, the weather reports were way off. We were supposed to be getting 3+ inches of rain, and I don't even think I saw one single drop...well maybe one or two! I am glad that we didn't change any plans due to the weather. Saturday Jeff and Maddy went to the Zoo class to learn about birds. I usually go during the week, but this one was on a Saturday so Jeff got the opportunity to go. I think they had a fun time! Maddy got to see her friends Cooper and Kate too! The rest of the day was spent at the park on the swings and slides. I didn't bring my camera, but we had Winn in the swing too! He didn't seem scared, but had a funny look on his face. Maddy of course just wanted to go higher and higher.
Sunday we decided we should start on the yard work, so we spent a large part of the day cutting down old flowers, raking, cleaning out the garden, etc. We really made a good dent in the yard. Next we have to tackle the backyard, which shouldn't be too bad. Every year I make the decision to try to keep up with the weeding and gardening a little better. Once again, I say I will do that. We'll see what actually happens with that. It looks so nice in the yard when everything is cleaned up, maybe this will be the year!
Jeff and I are going to the Brewers game tonight! We're so excited, they have been playing great! I have my Brewers shirt on and Winn has his sweatshirt too. Maddy of course was wondering where hers is. We will be picking one up at the clubhouse tonight...she prefers a pink one??? We are working on the Brewers players, now she can name a few (JJ Pardy???? Ricky Weeks, the Prince and Ben Sheets. She cannot wait to go to a Brewer game!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: