4.28.2008

Blog tag

I was blog tagged by a friend of mine, Jenny. Check it out! Also Smith Family. Blogging is still a bit new for me, but it was fun to check out other people sites! It's so fun!
Here it goes: Random Facts Tag. The rules: (Post these 3 rules on your blog.) Share 7facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I always imagined myself living in the desert on a ranch, not sure what I'd actually be doing on this ranch, but I would definitely be listening to country music all day long. Back to reality, I live in Wauwatosa...and I love it.

2. One my favorite things to do (when I didn't have kids) was to wake up in the morning on the weekend on a warm summer day and enjoy a cup of coffee out on the porch. Now I get the coffee, but where is the R & R????

3. I want to vacation in the Caribbean for a few months at time...

4. I would like to play in the World Series of Poker...and win??

5. I love TV! I am supposed to limit the amount of TV my kids (Maddy) watch, yet I DVR way too many programs. And I still manage to accomplish most things I set out to do.

6. Sometimes I look forward to the days when we can retire and travel and do anything we want to do. Yes, I know that my kids are 2 yrs old and 6 months old! I am cherishing all times we spend together, but you know what I mean!

7. I love to cook, but it seems I am short on time these days. Yes, I still cook, of course. But I would love to learn from a chef at some fancy schmancy culinary school.

I don't think I know anyone else that has a blog, with the exception of Jenny. So I cannot tag anyone back. But maybe I can inspire someone to start their own blog????

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'll join you in the Carribean!
Thanks for playing along with the tag!