4.27.2008

A low key weekend!!






This weekend was a weekend with no plans! This is highly unusual for the Ehrhardt's, but we'll take it. It was a good thing, actually, because Maddy was sick friday through sunday. I feel so bad when the kids are sick. Maddy started a fever thursday and then it continued throughout the weekend. Followed by the runny nose, stuffy nose, yadda yadda yadda... We again went through a few boxes of tissues. Maddy feels the need for a tissue approximately every 5 minutes when she is sick. This can start to drive a person nuTTy, but its beTTer than the alternative, wiping her nose on the her sleeve (mr yuk). Maddy feels compelled to wake up in the night for a "temperature check, I have a fever", and " I need for more medicine!" What a strange child, she loves the medicine. I think we are at the tail end of the cold, thank goodness. I just hope that it doesn't get passed onto Winn, or us...
Maddy, despite her feeling under the weather, was extremely excited to get her first Brewer hat! She has been wearing it non-stop for the past few days. She takes it off at night (because I make her..horrible mom) and she places it on her dresser next to her. "It can watch me while I sleep"?????? The first thing she asked when she woke up from her nap today, was can she go the brewer game today? Atta girl, obviously a spin off of her mom and dad.
Jeff and I started to decorate Winn's room, finally! Jeff hung up shelves, and I noticed tonight that there is a Dwayne Wade and Brett Favre bobble head on the shelf above his bed. There was a reason we got all those bobble heads these past years. Maddy loves them, and now her and Winn will both have their own.
Let's hope for no snow tomorrow...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can just hear you saying those TT's!
FM106 has a my first Brewers game thing. You should sign Maddie up, you can win a chance to go on the field.