4.16.2008

No more vacations for a while...

We're back from the Dell's this past weekend! I feel as though we haven't been home much, always on the go. But I guess that is how we Ehrhardt's are. Sometimes I complain about how busy we are, but then when we don't have any plans, we are itching at throwing something together...who knows why??? This past weekend at the Wilderness was a lot of fun. We went with Tracy and Adam and the boys for Friday and Saturday night. Spent lots of time in the pool, which the kids loved! Cooper is a bit more adventurous then Maddy is in the water, but I think they both had a great time. Coop and Maddy were just the cutest things ever. They just played and played the entire time together, it was pretty cute. Tracy and I get together often, but usually it ends up where Cooper wants to play with me (I don't mind of course) and Maddy with Tracy. This weekend was a bit different, they seemed like they were 2 six year old chasing each other around. The kids all went to bed great both nights, so we got to have some R & R at nightime. Tracy and Adam beat Jeff and I in cribbage both nights (I blame Jeff for the loss....) I'll get some pictures on a bit later, still getting my pictures downloaded.
I am working on putting all of Maddy's clothes on e-bay. It really is a pain to take all the pictures, list them, and write about them all. A friend of mine from work gave me all of her daughters clothes for Maddy, they were born a year apart. So between what I have and she had, we are working together to get some money for them. Probably to buy more clothes, go figure.

No comments: