12.12.2008

Tumbling time

Tracy and I frequently call each other on our off days, sometimes it might be at 7am, wondering when we will be meeting up, sometimes it might be 10 times in a few hours...those are days we definitely need to get the kids out of the house. Today was really one of those days, we just needed to let the kids run around for a while. We tried a new tumbling place on 60th and Lloyd, Wildcard Gymnastics. They have open gym from 9-11am for $5 a kid. Not too bad for a few hours of burning off energy. This place was great! When we got there, there was about 6 people total in there, it got a bit busier, but nowhere near the 50+++ at Swiss Turners! No foam pit to jump in, but if it's not there, the kids must have forgotten about it. We had a great time, the kids loved it. Winn and Emmitt are the perfect age to just be able to run and run and run, without getting into too much trouble. Maddy and Cooper had a blast. I cannot believe how good they were, even when we had to leave. We will definitely go back for more! Here are some cute pics of the little gymnasts...













2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Jenny,
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. It's been hard to get to recently. I'm glad we can keep up through this method.
~Jenny
P.S. Check your lens it might have dried up snow on it. Once I took a whole ton of sunset pics with water spots on my lens. Killed me!

Anonymous said...

Awww... So cute! I wish I would have gone to a tumbling place when I was little(Now,later, or earlier I suppose) Maddy and Winn must of had a great time. I can see what you mean without the foam pit. I would LOVE to jump in a foam pit! For real!!

-Liesl