12.10.2008

snow, snow, more snow please

Seriously, can it stop for a little while? Again, I am not opposed to the winter, but come on. Are we planning on topping the 100 inches last season? At this rate, I'll believe anything. 99% of the time, Jeff does the shoveling via the Snow Chief. I actually enjoy the old school shoveling, but with the kids it gets more challenging. Instead of taking an hour or so, it may end up doubling the time spent. Now there is no need for a two hour shoveling session, regardless of the great calorie burning:) The other day, Maddy wanted to go outside, so I decided to chip in and shovel that day. Winston is still a little hesitant about walking around with his boots, and is not completely sure of the snow, but I guess he'll figure it out. While I shoveled, Maddy too (not sure of the actual help there, but...) Winn stood there. I proceeded to shovel around him and left a little square that he did not move off of for a good 30 minutes! He is so funny!





The kids and I headed down the block for a little play date today. Maddy usually plays with the kids for half the time, then the other half is spent eating snacks. I forgot to mention that I do not feed my kids much... This morning, I made waffles in the waffle maker, and they each ate one. And a banana and orange. I seemed to think that this was enough, but no, an hour later at play group, they are acting like I forgot to feed them. Honestly. We had fun, its nice to visit with the ladies down the block! We are trying to plan a little wine and mommy time some Friday night! Hooray!

No comments: