6.24.2009

where did May and June go???

Seriously, where did they go? We have been so busy these past few months, I feel as though I am in a whirlwind. I noted my last post, and it was about the weather, today it is like 95 degrees out, and I am complaining!!!! Yikes, can we ever be happy with the weather. So, May was all about dance recitals, Mother's day, cousin Joe's birthday, Danny Gokey day, Brewers games, weddings...Could I fit anything else in??? Probably, if I had to!
Maddy had her first EVER dance recital early May. It was quite the experience for her. Such a big girl, sitting so well with her class through the dress rehearsal and the big night. It was so cute to see! Maddy did so well. She would like to sign up for ballet and tap again in the fall...following in cousin Liesl and Aunt Mimi's footsteps!





Next up...a bit old, but our own hometown American Idol Danny Gokey visited Milwaukee during the finale week on American Idol. I just had to go! It happened to be a great day, and my friend Yasmin, Holly & Lauren, and i took the kids down to the Summerfest grounds to cheer on Danny Gokey. Maddy was chanting Danny Gokey with the crowd, too funny. We could barely see him, but Lauren got a few extra zoom pictures for proof! We had a fun time, nonetheless.









No comments: