4.08.2009

Spring???? Maybe????

I realize that it is only 51 degrees out, but it honestly felt like the perfect summer day. I was hosting playgroup today, and only one of the ladies and her daughter were able to make it. We sat outside and had some coffee, the kids ran around and played. Walked down to Heidi's house, and the kids played there so well together. Winn and Maddy both had ear infections last week, so it has been a bit hairy around the E house. Oh yeah, Jeff was sick too:) Winn was so good today...I feel bad saying he hasn't been 'good', but I should say he hasn't been himself!!! I guess all we needed was a day outside. I think the Wisconsin March weather was very trying, and we are all looking forward to some nice, enjoyable weather. Don't you all agree? I will take any sunny and somewhat, warm day I can get around here. Once again, this is why I will be sad to leave this neighborhood. I had such a great morning, kids playing great, sunny day, and nice conversation with my wonderful neighbor. Again, can I just make my yard bigger, and expand the house a bit, is that too much to ask??

No comments: