6.26.2009

Brew Crew

I will continue on about our squirrel adventures in the month of may. This may continue on until I catch you all up, and let myself catch up as well. I don't have any excuse about why I haven't posted in a long while, well, I guess I can give a lot of excuses. First off, our dear little Maddy has now declared that she does not take naps anymore. Let me tell you, this was a HUGE adjustment, probably more on my part, but on hers as well. I feel that she still needs them, till at least 6yrs old. We now have figured out a system and it seems to be working out alright. I do realize that this was when I usually did my blogging, so that COULD be why I am so far behind. Maybe, maybe not!
Mid May the Ehrhardt's made a quick decision to take the family to Winn's first Brewer game. Now, of course he went when I was pregnant,but that does not count. It was a great day, shorts weather (in May that was a miracle)!!! We decided to do the whole tailgating thing, which was a lot of fun! Jeff and Winn went to buy some tickets (standing room only) and Maddy and I held down the fort. Maddy wanted to play the bean bag game with the college kids next to us, but I talked her out of it. Yikes, she sure does like to mingle with the older crowd. Uh oh! We weren't planning on sitting (obviously since we didn't have seats), but I figured that with Winn, there usually is not sitting involved. Maddy had a great time playing in all the sports themed things, racing sausages, running to first base, slides. Winn of course wanted to keep up, but still a bit too small. He doesn't think so! We made it to 8:00p, 2 hours I think is respectable with a 19 month old!!! It was a lot of fun.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you think it is time that we all go??? All 10??????