2.10.2009

Is it really 60 degrees?

I am so happy that today is my off day. I know that the next 2 months are going to suck royally in regards to weather, as Feb and March usually do, but I am thankful for a day like today! We spent the morning at the zoo (big surprise for the Ehrhardt's), but it has been since October that we've been there. The kids loved running around, Winn especially! We ended up seeing some of the kids from our playgroup, so Maddy had fun with Audrey and Ava. Those 3 were holding hands running around the zoo, too cute!



Saturday was the first walk we took outside in what seems like forever. Maddy wanted to ride her bike, which was alright, except for the tons of puddles on the sidewalks. She made it halfway around the block before falling off into one of the puddles. I should have put her boots on! Can't remember everything! The kids finally got some fresh air, and slept good...hooray...mission accomplished!





1 comment:

The Sigourney's said...

Aunt Jenny,
So cute! I have a question. In my blog (http://sigouneys.blogspot.com)
I can't get the leave your comment to
work. When I get as far as Word Identification, if won't load. How do I get it like yours?

-Liesl