2.03.2009

am i still here

Yes, I am still here! I feel like it has been forever since I made an entry. This time of year is particularly busy. With bowling, MU games, and many other random things probably not important to mention. Maddy and Winn are doing well. I do have to get some pictures of Maddy's 3rd birthday up. She is now 3...going on 6. I am convinced she has the mind of a 6 year old, but she is definitely 3. Winn has FINALLY gotten over his colds, ear infections, and crazy virus rashes, that we can now focus on using Jedi mind tricks to melt all the snow outside. I used to be a fan of winter, really...but this year I am sick of it. I think that when I did not have kids, and I could just go out and ski or run, I enjoyed winter. But I think now I am putting that temporarily on hold. We have been keeping busy over the past month. Doing any and everything to get out and run around somewhere. We have been frequenting the Big Backyard in New Berlin. It's pretty fun for the kids, they get to run around for a few hours, and I get to hope they sleep well when they get home. Look for more pics to come.

No comments: