9.24.2008

My return to blog...

Things have been extremely busy over the past month. I was out in Vegas for a conference for ACE which is the American Council on Exercise. It was a fitness symposium for health/fitness professional, and there was tons of great information presented. I am in the process of obtaining my personal training certification, in part for my new role at work, also for my personal life. I would love to start doing some personal training, one-on-one or small groups, away from work. This, of course, in my spare time (which can you guess, I have none at the moment). It was a good week away. My friend Jason came along with me, which was great! We had a fun time, learned to play craps, cashed in a poker tournament at Binion's, and lost my wallet...a within a few days! Yes, the squirrel loses her wallet once again. Imagine that, is this like the 3rd time this has happended??? Yes, actually it is. Enough said about that, I am not happy.
I am back to work, and that is good. Lots of things to catch up on, with the new job starting. I am not leaving my old job, just a role change. A good one! I will keep you updated, maybe guesting on Jenny;s new blog on weight loss/health/fitness.

No comments: