9.24.2008

Kiddos

Let's see...Winn is walking, or should I say running, everywhere. I am starting to see the not-so-subtle differences in boys and girls. Winn is a little monster man. I never really had to "child-proof" the house too much with Maddy. She just didn't seem to get into too much trouble. Winston on the other hand, opens everything, sticks his hands into the toilet any chance he gets, and for some reason enjoys the wine rack. Maddy calls him the wine racker. She is too funny. I guess I will need to lock cabinets and move things a bit for Hurricane Winston. Has there been one of those yet? If not, I am sure it is coming! Watch out.
Maddy is doing great. She is really into playing house and store, and has an incredible imagination.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Whoa! I love the new background. Blogging is so addicting isn't it? I'm glad you're back:)
I so want you to guest on the Fun House Mirror. Let me know and I can add you as one of the official people. It's been interesting reviewing all my stuff again.