9.29.2008

Fall is in the air...

On saturday night, we headed out to Harvest Fest at State Fair Park. I always look forward to going, it usually signifies the start of fall, which is my favorite time of all. We got there and of course we had to pass all the rides. We happened to tell Maddy that there were not going to be rides there, maybe a hay ride. She was insistent that there were rides. So, we ended up doing a few rides. She had fun! We did get to go on a hay ride, Maddy thought she was pretty cool on that...
Jeff took her "fishing" and she was so excited to pick out a prize out of the bucket. She picked out 2 spider rings, which she wouldn't take off. My daughter, as you all know, loves food. She is my daughter, I wonder where she gets that from. She ate an entire corn on the cob...it was literally longer than her arms. I was planning on sharing it with her; I got 3 bites, not fair!!! All in all, it was a fun time. No love monkey's this year, harvest fest isn't the same without them!! Hey girls???

No comments: