3.26.2008

Vegas baby!

The day was spent packing the kids bags for their vacation, as well as our own. Jeff and I leave for Vegas friday morning at 7:00am. The kids will be spending some days with their cousins and Maddy cannot wait. She packed her suitcase (thomas the train, a basketball and 3 pairs of shoes). Apparantly that is all she will need? The shoes I understand...
So the kids are all packed, for the most part. We'll drop them off at Papa and Nana's sometime tomorrow late morning barring the weather (please let it be nice)!!! Then Jeff and I will run some last minute errands; oil change, packing, pre-bowling...hopefully catch some basketball. Do I think I really have time for all that? We'll see I guess. I will miss the kiddos, the first time we've left them for longer than the usual overnight. They will be in good care with the Sigourney's, and I am sure will have lots of fun.
So many things to do, so little time...as a write another blog entry...
I will sign off for a few days. Jeff and I will be back in WI on Monday afternoon. We are both looking forward to a little vacation, a little (???) gambling, poker and maybe a few cocktails...See you all in a few days!

No comments: