3.04.2008

Candlelight Yoga

Last week some friends and I signed up for a Yoga session entitled "Candlelight Yoga." This one-time session took place at the Wisconsin Athletic Club in Tosa. The class started at 7 and it was to last for an hour, followed by wine and cheese and crackers. How could I pass that up? We got there a few minutes early to get a good spot. The class was taking place poolside and by candlelight. I have never done a yoga class that was not in a gym setting, so I was pretty excited. We walked in, and it was the most calming and serene setting I could imagine (with the exception of being on the sand on a beach somewhere in the Caribbean). There were candles surrounding the entire pool as well as floating candles in the pool. The instructor was excellent, and the class was so awesome. It was such a great yoga session, challenging yet also very stress relieving. I wish I could do this every week! The wine and appetizers were a great top off to the yoga. We had a great time and hope to do it again soon.

No comments: