3.10.2010

Go away snow...and don't come back until November

I am feeling it, the spring fever...in regards to the weather, the Brewers, just being OUTSIDE!! I know that I am being fooled by dear mother nature, it will probably snow a few feet before winter is seriously over. But I guess I will have to take what I can get for now. We enjoyed a walk around the block today, fashioning our spring jackets! YIPPEE! I won't pack away the winter clothes yet, but I really want to.
On another note, MARCH MADNESS has begun. Marquette winning their game in the Big East Tourney today. 57-55, close game, I expect nothing more than a close game EVERY GAME. We'll see what happens tomorrow! GO MU!!!!!
I have again restarted my knitting! I am attempting to knit a scarf, and it is proving to be quite challenging. There are a lot of holes (oops) and I am ending up with 23 in my row that is supposed to have started with 20 (who knows), but I am enjoying it. Kelcey, my neighbor, has been my savior when I screw up, but she will be having baby #2 any day now, so I guess I will have to figure it out on my own. Not likely. I think the scarf may turn out to be a pot holder?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I can help, if I ever get back to bowling again!

Jenny said...

i am looking forward to your return!!! we don't have too many left. i think our last day is the 15th? the banquet is the following thursday at that's amore in hales corners. keep it on the calendar!!