2.10.2010

Get Your Booty in Gear

I am now in training for a few events this summer. I have decided to sign up for another triathalon...guess where...VEGAS BABY!!! Holly, Michelle, and I (the same clan that did the Naperville tri last summer) will be heading out to Sin City for the Iron Girl Triathlon Series. It is a sprint distance, 1/2 mile swim, 12 mile bike and 3.1 mile run. Really not too bad, it seems much easier now that I have actually completed one. My goal is to beat my time from last year 1:44 (eeekk, not good, but my goal at that point was to just finish). I have to start my search for renting a bike, and getting a wet suit for the swim. I am very excited to have something penciled in for late spring. Next, will be the half marathon in Madison, 2 weeks later. I plan to just train for the half marathon, and fit in my triathalon training on my rest/cross train days. Also, did I mention it is in VEGAS...hello blackjack & poker, mama needs a new pair of shoes...double down...all in!!!

No comments: