1.26.2010

Once again, the Ehrhardt's are busy busy busy with no time to blog. Well, part of my new year me is to try my hardest to maintain this blog. I really do enjoy writing about all the nonsense we do on a daily basis, but often time escapes me. We are again in the January I-have-a-cold month. This is typical of jan through march around here. Seems like there is not much we can do about it, but go with the flow. I think we are nearing the tail end....I hope. I will have to post some pictures from Christmas and New Years, we had a lot of fun this year on both holidays! Maddy had her first preschool Christmas event, which was adorable. Her class, the Crickets, were lambs. Each classroom was a part of Christmas and the story of baby Jesus, as Maddy would tell us. She was so excited to tell us about Jesus and where he was born. The Christmas pagent was very cute!!!
We had an awesome Christmas tree cut fresh from Uncle Scott. It was gorgeous, nothing better to me than a fresh, cut Christmas tree. Winn named our tree Fred. Not sure how that even came about, but he wanted to call him Fred!









Maddy celebrated her 4th birthday this past weekend. Poor girl, with the holiday birthday (12/28) makes it quite a challenge to actually have any sort of party at this time. We now revert to celebrating sometime in January. It was a small party, with just the grandparents and cousins and uncle, but Maddy had fun!! I can't believe she is 4 already...going on 14.










2 comments:

Jenny said...

Good resolution! Looking forward to reading more. I've also been feeling the lost of blogging time!

Jenny said...

Make that "loss" of blogging time. I hate typos!