1.02.2009

So, the kids can share!

We are always harping on Maddy and Winn to practice their sharing. Now, for a 1 yr old, this simply does not work. Maddy is generally really good with Winn, a bit possessive about her things at times. But, she she does do a pretty good job. Today I was cooking chicken soup and grilled cheese (we are all sick, yes the entire family), and I asked Maddy to play with Winston for a little while I got things going. this usually results in chaos, but today I was in the kitchen and heard the Geo-Trax going in the living room. I walked in expecting to find Maddy playing with it and Winn continually removing the train from the tracks. To my pleasant surprise, I saw Maddy helping Winston with the controller. It was very cute. Being the big sister often means being the boss, but in this case, they were playing so good together!

No comments: